PASSION INSPIRED BY YOU
Mazda – since our foundation in Hiroshima, Japan, in 1920, our focus has been creating an exceptional customer experience. Today we make cars that combine distinctive design and innovative technology with pure driving pleasure – to the delight of customers across the globe. We are powered by passion, and are passionate about people. We stand for unconventional thinking and the determination to overcome challenges together as a team.
At Mazda’s European Research & Development Centre located near Frankfurt/Germany, we are dedicated to design and technological innovation. Hand in hand with our global headquarters in Japan, we develop new models from initial concepts through to finished vehicles. Every day our work helps shape Mazda’s future.
Do you enjoy a steep learning curve and challenging tasks?
Then join our Design department in the European R&D Centre as
SENIOR MODELLER (F/M/D)
DESIGN INSPIRED BY YOU - YOUR TASKS
- Construct clay models (full size and 1/4 scale models) from drawing/digital information
- Build model armatures (wood/foam/plastic/metal)
- Prepare data for milling from existing Alias data and construct the models through milling machine process
- Realize finish and painting of the models and construct hard parts from drawing and digital information
- Coordinate the building of models
- Ensure effective cooperation with internal and external counterparts to support European launch activities and motor show events
PASSION MEETS POWER - YOUR PROFILE
- Relevant professional experience in design modeling (clay) and knowledge in 3D scanning
- Previous experience in working with CNC milling machines and the milling of high-quality surfaces
- Experience in preparing models for painting
- Excellent craftsmanship skills, routine in handling various materials
- Strong teamwork ability
- Good English communication skills required, German speaker would be a plus
- Proactive, structured, organized and ability to work across disciplines
- Enjoy working in an international team and environment
- Driving license
If you like to go the extra mile, to grow and develop, to tackle new challenges, then we share a passion. Join us and submit your application including your salary expectations via our online application management system https://www.mazda.de/careers/jobs-at-mazda/vacanciesdetails/#/en/detail/333 by e-mail to Career-RandD@mazdaeur.com