Entwicklung – Styling – Interieur (ESI1) l Location: Weissach
Designer (m/f/d) Interieur
permanent | fulltime | Reference: PAG–D–2083921–I
- Developing attractive and innovative interior designs and concepts while taking functionality into account
- Ensuring the necessary workflows in the design process in 2-D and 3-D as well as the creation of sketches and renderings
- Adherence to the design process with on-time completion of the design according to project specifications
- Supervision of alias and plasticine models
- Creation of benchmarks and competitor comparisons
- Coordination with studio engineers and relevant interfaces
- Presentation of designs in committees and decision-making circles
- Management of interdisciplinary projects
- Successfully completed degree in automotive, transportation or product design or comparable
- Many years of professional experience (usually >5 yrs.) in a comparable task in the automotive environment
- High Impact Presentation Skills
- Creativity, sense of form and very good feeling for trends
- High level of teamwork and communication skills
- Independent and structured work ethic
- Very good command of English
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application form and attach your complete application documents at the end, which consist of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, work and (university) school certificates and any other certificates. Please understand that we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Application form can be found here: https://jobs.porsche.com/index.php?ac=jobad&id=26070
If you have any questions about your application to Porsche, our application hotline is available Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on 0711 / 911-22 911.
Exclusive insights behind the scenes
You can also get exclusive insights into the Porsche world of work on our jobs & career profiles in the social networks:
“Jobs & Careers at Porsche” on Facebook
“Jobs & Careers at Porsche” on Instagram
“Jobs & Careers at Porsche” on LinkedIn
“Jobs & Careers at Porsche” on Xing
With decades of experience of sports car production, the dedication of its employees and the down-to-earth attitude of a family business, Porsche is working on the future of exclusive, sporty mobility.
With dedication, passion and enthusiasm, we are fighting for the best solution, day after day. We are courageously exploring new and untested approaches, and it is with an entrepreneurial pioneering spirit that we create unique, sustainable solutions. We love a challenge, act quickly and are always respectful and fair. We take a sporty approach. At Porsche, as with any good family, we focus on employee cohesion and teamwork. Because if you want to make hearts beat faster, yours must also be in the right place.
Our cars must survive the wind tunnel, but we’re happy for our employees to have flaws. Which means: we’re looking for people with real character. Porsche in particular thrives on passionate employees who often think differently and take an unconventional approach. Our dedication creates cars that others dream of.