PASSION INSPIRED BY YOU
Mazda – since our foundation in Hiroshima, Japan, in 1920, our focus has been creating an exceptional customer experience. Today we make cars that combine distinctive design and innovative technology with pure driving pleasure – to the delight of customers across the globe. We are powered by passion and are passionate about people. We stand for unconventional thinking and the determination to overcome challenges together as a team.
At Mazda’s Research & Development Centre, we are dedicated to design and technological innovation. Hand in hand with our global headquarters in Japan, we develop new models from initial concepts through to finished vehicles. Every day our work helps shape Mazda’s future.
DO YOU ENJOY A STEEP LEARNING CURVE AND CHALLENGING TASKS?
THEN JOIN OUR DESIGN DEPARTMENT IN EUROPEAN R&D CENTRE AS
JUNIOR MODELLER (F/M/D)
DESIGN INSPIRED BY YOU - YOUR TASKS
- Construct clay models (1/4 scale models) from drawing/digital information
- Build model armatures (wood/foam/plastic)
- Work with CNC milling machine/ 3D scanner
- Apply a logical modelling approach and coordinate the building of models to the recognized standards of the brand within given timelines
- Creativity in the development and delivery of our Clay Models
PASSION MEETS POWER - YOUR PROFILE
- An understanding of design properties and materials and an awareness of the design studio environment
- Craftsmanship skills, knowledge in handling various materials and relevant experience in preparing models for painting
- Open to understanding and embracing new technologies to improve and leverage the clay modelling process
- Ability to work proactive, structured, organized and across disciplines
- An enthusiastic self-motivated team player with good modelling skills
- Good English skills, strong teamwork and good communication skills
- Enjoy working in an international team and environment
- Driving licence
If you like to go the extra mile, to grow and develop, and to tackle new challenges, then we share a passion. Join us and submit your application including your salary expectations via our online application management system.