Watch: Design review of the Skoda Enyaq iV
Oliver Stefani, head of design at Skoda, and his team take us through the finer details of the Enyaq iV in a live Q&A
The Skoda design team provides a review of the new Enyaq iV, as well as an in-depth look at the philosophy behind their creativity.
During a live Q&A, Oliver Stefani and his team sit around a large table, surrounded by sketches and slick-looking furniture, to delve into more detail on the recently launched Enyaq iV – the company’s first ever electric SUV.
- Oliver Stefani, Head of Skoda Design
- Karl Neuhold, Head of Exterior Design
- Peter Olah, Head of Interior Design
- Katerina Vranova, Head of Colour and Trim Design
- Petr Nevrela, Leading Light Designer
Moderated by Michael Nash, deputy editor at Car Design News.