Watch: Adobe Substance 3D: Create, Iterate, and Visualize Car Design Concepts
Watch this webinar, in partnership with Adobe where they discuss how Adobe Substance 3D apps help transportation designers with their creative workflows and enhance collaboration with digital design reviews.
Car designers are looking for more intuitive tools to help with their creative workflows and to better collaborate on digital design reviews. The Substance 3D apps allow users to streamline design workflows, and to raise visualization to new levels of realism and detail.
In this webinar, Pierre Maheut, Nicolas Paulhac and Daniel Liden showcase how the Adobe Substance 3D toolset can help designers create photorealistic visualizations for their car design concepts. Discover how to:
- Capture clay models and turn them to 3D models
- Use procedural Substance 3D materials in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create concept designs with Substance 3D Modeler in both VR and desktop mode
- Quickly iterate in 3D on color harmonies, material, and finish
- Get creative with your transportation design with the latest selection of automotive-themed 3D resources in the Substance 3D Assets library.
Sign in or register below to watch this recording