Autodesk presented its latest webinar, ‘Seamless data preparation pipeline in VRED Professional' on 15 May.
This is latest edition of a series of eight free webinars via CDN throughout 2013, explaining user techniques and introducing new features from its suite of automotive design software. The webinar was presented by Claudio Bräuer, an SQA engineer and VRED trainer at Autodesk.
The full series is:
1. ‘Automotive visualization, new quality standards in virtual prototyping' was presented by Alexander Grasse, the company's product manager for automotive visualisation, on 11 April. To listen again, click here.
2. 'Seamless data preparation pipeline in VRED Professional' (15 May)
3. 'VRED Professional for high-end image production' (expected to be June)
4. 'Creative sketching with Sketchbook Pro' (July)
5. 'What's new in Autodesk Alias v2014?' (September)
6. 'Real Class A in Alias - helping accelerate design development' (October)
7. 'Concept modeling for automotive' (November)
8. 'Using the T-rig tool in real life' (December)
We will be opening registration for future presentations closer to the time.
All CDN webinars are archived so they can be viewed after they have taken place. Access the archive of 24 free webinars, covering many aspects of digital design but also areas like lighting and materials, via the Process tab.
To listen again to the ‘Seamless data preparation pipeline in VRED Professional' webinar, click here.